Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Larkin

I tried to get a few pictures of Larkin in this white outfit.  It is so sweet!  She actually wore this outfit last year.  It is a 6 month outfit and she can still wear it.  THAT has to be one of the best things about having a girl….you can get way more use out of clothes than you can with boys.IMG_4168Looking at these pictures sort of makes me a little sad because larkin got sick about 3 weeks ago and lost 2 lbs in a week and we are struggling to get her back up on her weight.  She doesn’t really have as chunky of arms/legs anymore.  IMG_4175where is your belly button?IMG_4208IMG_4212Where is larkin?IMG_4216IMG_4219IMG_4234 copyThat afternoon, while still wearing the white outfit, Larkin was standing by our brick hearth.  She wasn’t playing.  just standing there.  she literally just fell forward and busted her chin.  BLOOD EVERYWHERE.  I took her to see Dr. Moak because she wouldn’t let me look at it and I knew she was bleeding from the inside and outside of her mouth.  I needed to make sure her tooth hadn’t gone all the way through.  it hadn’t.  But, she left a nice mark on her face and a nice bit of blood on her white outfit!IMG_4428IMG_4438

I must find a picture that I have of Trigger like the one above.  I would love to compare.  They look so much alike to me.

Oh and she also chipped her front tooth but I can’t remember if it was from the incident above.  I think it was from something different.  seriously, they are going to do me in!

No comments: