Saturday, April 13, 2013

Apologizing now

I'm gonna go ahead and apologize Bc this might become quite lengthy. I need to get caught back up. Honestly, I've had no desire to blog. But I need to get caught up Bc it stresses me out to have all these pictures on my phone.
A few weeks ago, we celebrated national waffle day by having waffles for lunch...it was more because I didnt have anything else to feed them but whatever...it sounds better to say that I planned to feed them that to correspond with the day. Lol!


Larkin loves looking at herself when taking pictures. She makes these silly faces now. Ha








A few days before Easter, I decided that I needed to paint my toenails. Well. Larkin watched me so intently. I decided to plop her down in my lap and paint hers. I did not have high expectations. However, she sat so still the entire time....and smiled. She loved it! :) love my girl!


The boys love and hate each other. Nothing else to say about that. It's a minute to minute thing.


This is quite sad for me...Campbell got his haircut last week. We love ts hair. But someone (a child) questioned his gender at an Easter event. Soooo. It was time for a good cut. I was concerned about this below Bc he has to twirl his hair when he go to sleep. As soon as he finished with his haircut, I picked him up and he started twirling and said "yep. I can still twirl" this picture was taken before.


Dr visit. I think this was for Larkin. She had another ear Infectjon.


Larkin wearing one of my creations.


Sweet t and Larkin


The Friday before Easter, trigger pulled his tooth at my grandparents. This was his second tooth to lose.








Check out that beautiful hair below...makes me want to cry.


Bath time. This doesn't happen often that they all take a bath together. It's just too many dirty bodies. Plus the boys are wild...and Larkin is hard enough to control without any other children to deal with. Larkin seems to think its a good idea to swim, face down in the water. Yeah. Not so much a good idea when you don't know how to swim.


And c got his hair cut. :(
It really looks good. Just sad.


Mr model.


He was turned around Bc he didn't want me to take his picture.





Larkin. Larkin. Larkin. You are supposed to be my calm, sweet third child/girl. Larkin loves the boys swords. And she will come after you with this face. Lovely! That's exactly what I need.


Last Saturday, Matt was soooo tired. He has been working so many hours and only sleeping about 3 hrs a night. He needed to write a recommendation for a professor. I told him I would type and he could just lay there and tell me what to type. He said "this is what I need. I need you to be my secretary". Lets just say that after my constant comments on too many introductory clauses, we ended the night with Matt saying "if you worked for me, you'd be fired...you won't be my secretary". He was kidding...sort of. Lol!!!!!!


Larkin loves her some shoes. Always trying to put everyone's shoes on.


HOW could you not love this little dimpled boy???


Or this one???? He was modeling his new fleece vest that I bought for ts school uniform.





Ok. There's so much more but ill pause there for tonight.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: