Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sometimes…

Trigger has gotten to where he starts his excuses with “sometimes…” and it’s very drawn out!  He also still says “pisses” instead of “kisses”; “walmark” instead of “walmart”

AND, my most favorite thing this week that he has said is, “Cow juice”.  We do not have juice at our house NOR do we have chocolate milk.  Trigger is only allowed a cup of milk at each meal and then he drinks water the rest of the day.  Well, zizzy has other options that she sneaks in.  A few days ago, we were over there and I asked him what he wanted to drink and he said, “umm…ummm…I want cow juice”.  he was referring to chocolate milk.  haha! my poor deprived boy!

anyway, back the post…SOMETIMES…

we have a rough time between the hours of 4 and 7 (between nap and bedtime).  It all hinges on whether or not the boys have had good naps throughout the day.  Well, these two particular days were obviously not good napping days…and I think they may have been sick (I can’t remember..the illnesses just all run together these days!).  Anyhow, I always try to capture our everyday lives so that I can remember the everyday stuff!

Trigger thought that Campbell really needed help with the xylophone…Campbell did NOT agree.  Check out the next picture…it’s like he’s showing it off, saying “ha…look mom…I got it!”boys playing 084boys playing 085boys playing 091Sorry…no makeup…it’s my blog and I can do what I want…and if that means I scare you, so be it…haha!  I’m only kidding!boys playing 123Guess who didn’t want to take a picture…I mean is it really worth all of that crying?!?!boys playing 125and if brother cries, guess who wants to join in…boys playing 131oh wait…nothing a couple of fingers can’t fix!  did you notice how I’m smiling the entire time.  I’m not gonna have a ugly cry face (that’s from oprah) for my pictures.  haha!boys playing 132This is downright WRONG!  why did I do this to my children.  they will live!boys playing 134boys playing 139I love this picture below…Trigger has a sly little smile and Campbell is NOT happy!boys playing 142

and another day…the boys were playing in the kitchen while I was trying to cook…the were acting very needy and really wanting me to play…so I stopped cooking and sat on the floor to play.  I figure that I will be wishing very soon that they were still at my feet in the kitchen wanting me to play…so I should probably take advantage of it.The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 003The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 006Trigger playing “peek-a- bye”…that would be what he says instead of peek-a-boo.The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 008The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 009The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 027The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 052Look at that mess that I am ignoring to PLAY!The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 055The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 057The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 058The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 060The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 061The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 064We were cleaning  up after supper and I told Trigger to go put his boots by the door and to put them side by side.  I came around the corner to see that this is what he had done.  I thought it was pretty smart…he definitely can be an out of the box thinker. The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 067I think these last ones were suppose to be on the post with Campbell’s facial expressions but you can enjoy them now! :)The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 007The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 010The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 013The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 028The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 035The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 041The boys and Momma playing in kitchen 050

I truly do love our everyday life!  It may be chaotic but I do love spending my days home with these two precious boys!

No comments: