Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mt. Mariah Baby Shower

I had a baby shower at Mt. Mariah Methodist in Arcadia. Matt's family goes to Mt. Mariah. I had a great time and we got alot of great gifts. I have added some pictures from the shower.
These are all the presents that I got to open!!!
This is a picture of the quilt that Mrs. Marcia (Matt's mom) made for Trigger.
The children are had a great time. Corbin wanted to stay at the shower because he wanted to help open all the presents. He was a big help!!! I think Corbin might be the most excited person about Trigger. He is ready for this baby to be born!!
Mrs. Marcia also gave us our carseat/stroller. I love it! I post a picture of the actual carseat in another post. Jennifer, Clay, and family gave us our pack and play which is adorable. Matt put it together on Sunday night and then took it back apart since we still have a few months!

I am posting a picture of the food table. Yummy! Check out the center piece. I don't know if you can see it good BUT Mrs. Marcia put practical items in a basket. It was very cute. The most precious thing in the basket was the cabbage patch kids doll. It was MATT's from when he was little. YES...MATT'S!!! Isn't that funny.


No comments: