Wednesday, August 8, 2012

T & C

These boys are funny…I am sure they will LOVE each other one day.  Right now, though, they are at each other’s throats (sometimes literally) constantly!!!!  Campbell seems to be a little lost without Trigger…Trigger likes Campbell there but not to touch anything that he has possession of…or that he is thinking about having possession…or that he has EVER had possession of…which pretty much covers everything in the house.  I’m sure they will be best of friends eventually…at least I keep telling myself that it is coming one day. 

I laughed so hard the other night when I looked through old pictures of Trigger and Campbell.  They are almost all identical.  Trigger grabbing around Campbell…Campbell screaming and trying to get away.  I must come up with another plan to get them together to take pictures of them.  IMG_4901This day, we had run outside to do something.  The grass was so lush and green thanks to the great sprinkler system.  Ha!  I decided to take a few pictures of the boys playing in the grass.IMG_4902however, the grass was a little too much for Campbell and he was a little uncomfortable laying in it…and it was obviously a little too bright for Trigger’s likings. IMG_4905IMG_4913We have had to get a little creative (not so much creative on my part) because it is sooo hot outside that we can’t spend much time out there!  We have done some painting…we have played with playdough…and even brought out some of my old school supplies.  I am ready for the FALL!!!!!IMG_4918IMG_4919Trigger had his first sleep over a few weeks ago.  His Grammy (Matt’s mom) had asked if he could spend the night one Friday night.  He was so excited…even though he didn’t want to admit it, I think he was a little nervous.  He kept telling me that “I am coming back, momma, don’t be sad”.  Ha!  At first, I thought,” YAY, we get time with Campbell and Larkin” because honestly, Trigger requires a lot of attention and time which takes it away from Campbell and Larkin.  The excitement quickly faded when I heard how quiet the house was…and how quiet Campbell was.  He was like a lost little puppy.  He played but was so quiet playing…and usually he is pretty loud.  Trigger did sleep through the night and Matt and Campbell went to pick him up the next morning so we could get him back in time for a party.  IMG_5022IMG_5023Look at this face below…love it!  It is MUCH better than the “I do NOT love you and I never will” face!  Yep, we have been getting lots of those looks and lots of ugly talking!  The sassy juice is about to find a home in my purse!!!!!IMG_5146IMG_5228IMG_5231IMG_5233IMG_5273IMG_5283IMG_5284IMG_5295

I sure love my two boys!!!!!  They are wild and full of ENERGY!!!!  but I wouldn’t change them!!!!!

No comments: