Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Campbell and Larkin

Campbell has always liked Larkin but his LOVE seems to be growing stronger.  He wants to “piss” (kiss) her ALL THE TIME!!!!  If she is on the floor, he has to be right up next to her, handing her toys.  It’s really sweet.  I am sure it will not always be that way.  I can remember the love Trigger had of Campbell..until he learned to walk.  THAT is when Trigger, I think, felt threatened…and, well, you know how that is going right now…lots of screaming, pushing, shoving, etc.  Hopefully, Larkin will not get that kind of treatment from either of her brothers…I can tell you one thing, it probably wont happen too many times because if their daddy sees them being ugly to Larkin, it will not be a very happy household!  ;)  I have captured many pictures lately of Campbell and Larkin “playing” together.

IMG_5088IMG_5090IMG_5092IMG_5098IMG_5099IMG_5102Ha…she looks a little concerned in this picture…I’m not sure if she is down with the flips being done over her!IMG_5103IMG_5126IMG_5129IMG_5131IMG_5137LOVE this one below…she got him back!  Don’t mess with little sister!  She’ll yank out a couple of handfuls of hair!  AND SMILE ABOUT IT!IMG_5138

Now, don’t get me wrong…there are many times that Campbell shouts “put Larkin to bed…hold meeeee….hold meeeee” or “put her down…on floor…hold meeee….”.  Basically, the message is the same.  PUT HER DOWN and take care of ME!  and usually, I do!!!

No comments: