Thursday, July 5, 2012

July…WOW

I can’t believe July has already begun.  I mean…where is the time going?!?  It seems like we have been nonstop busy with vacations, vbs, swimming lessons, TONS of dr.s appointments (and no one has even been sick…just lots of check ups with different drs), etc.  It seems that as soon as I get geared up to have a week with NOTHING planned, all of a sudden every day is filled with something.  IMG_4882

oh my goodness…my boys have been awful lately.  they are on a kick where they cry about EVERY SINGLE THING!  and it is really rather annoying and very, very tiring!  I mean, the two of them definitely cry more than Larkin.  I even took Trigger to the dr. today because I just knew there had to be something wrong…if I asked him, he would say “my froat (throat) hurts”.  Well, the dr. did say his throat is a little red…but probably from drainage…no major infection like strep…TIRED OF THE CRYING!

IMG_4899IMG_4904IMG_4913

IMG_4918IMG_4919

No comments: