Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our T-Man

Let me just say that I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY…but he is testing my patience lately! ;)  The yelling and screaming and “no, Ma-MA” is getting a little old… but I still love him no matter what.

Campbell outside- January 106

Let me just document a few things real quick (probably a few things that I shouldn’t put up for public viewing/reading but I really want to remember these things):

  • Today, I (actually Matt has too) have cleaned up tons of spit-up (from Campbell), poop off fingers for the second day in a row (if you are going to poop in your diaper, why would you find it necessary to stick your finger in it and come to show me), and tee-tee off our column….Trigger actually tee-teed on our column tonight.  SERIOUSLY!?!  what is wrong with him???? 
  • Trigger calls my boobs “boots”.  The other day I told him that he would have to wait because I need to feed Campbell and he started shaking his head saying “no, no, no, I don’t wann see boots”.  Ha…poor thing is warped!
  • Trigger is so rough…he gets in trouble all the time for hurting Campbell..so much so that he usually starts apologizing as soon as Campbell starts crying.  LIKE tonight when he slammed Campbells forehead onto the ground with his hands! ;(  He IS ALL BOY!!!!!

I’m sure there are a million other things but I’m ready to go to bed.  Campbell’s fifth tooth (and his 6th will be coming through in a week or so…it’s close too) is soooo about to come through and he has been so fussy!  I’m sure he will be up ANY minute!

No comments: