Sunday, October 11, 2009

BOO!

When trying to decide what Trigger was going to be for Halloween, it was a tie between two different costumes. I really wanted him to be Charlie Brown because I think he would be so cute with his little bald head! BUT, that was not traditional enough. Soooo, we went with a Scarecrow costume. It seemed logical that he would be a scarecrow this year since he was a pumpkin last year. I am trying to dress him in the costumes of my choice because I know before I know it, he will be spiderman or some other super hero. Blah...
We tried on his costume this weekend and he looked adorable...he's not to fond of the hat but he'll have to get over it because it looks cute on his head!




When you ask Trigger, "Where are your muscles?" This is what he does...and tenses up his whole body...it's really cute!








As I said yesterday, we finally finished decorating for fall this weekend. This is our front door.



Trigger is showing his muscles again.

We actually left our house on time today...but still were a little late getting to our class because the road we usually take to get to church was closed because of the weather...so we had to take a longer route! Anyway, we had some time to take a few pictures before we left for church~!

1 comment:

Emery Wilkerson said...

Well that is the cutest scarecrow I have EVER seen!!!! Precious!! And I love your music choices by the way!! When God Ran was playing when I came to your page & I just love it!