Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trigger's Room

I thought I would add a few pictures of some of the furniture and decorations in Trigger's Room! Of course we still don't have the crib and dresser, but the should be coming soon.
This is a picture of the chair and ottoman. It is very comfortable which is good since I will be sitting in it often.
This is the armoire. It is great because it will hold alot of stuff and it can also hold a tv later. We tried to get furniture that could be used for a long time.
We bought the next two items at Ladies in Waiting in Shreveport. It is a GREAT store. Matt quickly pointed out that "ball game" is actually suppose to be one word. Oh well!
The last picture is of Matthew putting together the high chair. I had our first baby shower on Tuesday. I am about to post about that in a minute. The faculty group gift was a high chair and a monitor.

No comments: