Sunday, December 23, 2012

Asia

In November I asked you to be praying and that it would be a rough ten days.  Well, my husband was in Asia (not going to say specifics) with a couple of other guys from our church.  He was gone for 10 days.  It was the longest ten days EVER.  Matt and I have never been apart that long…and on top of just me missing him…I had to take care of our three hooligans while he was gone.  Thankfully, my parents were a HUGE help…especially at bedtime because it’s really hard to man all three during that time of the day. 

Before he left, he gave each of the kids a little toy.  Bless Matt’s heart.  He had a really hard time leaving.

IMG_7811IMG_7812I bought this blow up world so that Matt could show them where he would be.  I put a star sticker on it.  The boys loved it!IMG_7821IMG_7827We had to take some pictures before he left!IMG_7848IMG_7854IMG_7861IMG_7865

Larkin was ready for a nap.  ;)  We made it through the ten days…I am sure he will go again.  Amanda and I have decided that we need to put one of those tracking devices on our Matts.  The hardest part was the traveling days because we had very little contact with them…just had to watch our handy plane tracking apps.  I did get to skype with Matt some while he was there so that was very helpful.  We survived…until next year!

No comments: