Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Fest- Cedar Creek

This year, being my first year at Cedar Creek, I signed up to help with many things.  ONE of those things was to chair the Pre-K fall festival.  I know what you are thinking…”no big deal” .  YEAH RIGHT!  I knew what I was getting myself into AND still did it!  It was really fine…it’s sort of like having a baby, after it’s over, you forget how bad it actually was.  LOL.  In all seriousness, I will probably end up doing it for Campbell’s class unless there is someone else jumping to do it!  I love being able to stay home and do these sort of things.  My mom always chaired things at school and I loved it. 

It was sort of a crazy morning with set up.  Rebecca picked up Trigger from my car and took him through carline!  HAHA! 

IMG_6090IMG_6091IMG_6092Trigger was peter pan.IMG_6100IMG_6107This is my booth.   We hammered golf tees into pumpkins.  They LOVED it!!!!IMG_6116IMG_6123IMG_6130IMG_6134

I sure love my peter pan!!!!!  I was minnie mouse in case you cant tell! 

After the fall festival was over, I had to literally fly out of the parking lot.  A friend agreed to be in charge of clean up.  We had to leave at noon to go down south to be at my cousins wedding.  CHAOTIC!  Matts mom kept the boys…and the crazy thing is that Matt ended up having to take Campbell to the dr that morning because he woke with high fever.  It is never a dull moment. 

No comments: